- These fire features are built from American made 3/16″ hot rolled, mild steel and cut with precision on a CNC plasma table.
- Warming Trends H-Style Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
33 x 55 Inch: 120K BTU H-style burner
33 x 65 Inch: 120K BTU H-style burner
33 x 75 Inch: 200K BTU H-style burner
33 x 85 Inch: 300K BTU H-style burner
33 x 95 Inch: 300K BTU H-style burner
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
All Fire tables feature the following:
- 4” non-marring adjustable feet
- Matching 3/16” flat steel lid
- Key Valve Mounting Bracket
- Matching Crossfire Brass Burner System with plate and flex line kit.
- Burner plate mounted at 4” below the finished top allowing for a flat cover.
- All tables will be crated and shipped to your driveway or jobsite.
Standard Finishes are:
- Raw finish with Penetrol Coating
- Custom Powder Coating in Gloss, Matte and Textured finishes (color samples are available upon request)
We have designed this series to be semi-custom in that you are able to design YOUR fire feature from our standard set of dimensions and finishes. But, of course, we are able to fully customize ANY fire feature. Steel allows us the freedom to design, plan, render and build complete fire features, the likes of which are available nowhere else in the US.
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 27 x 44 Inch: 11 x 28 Opening
- 27 x 52 Inch: 11 x 36 Opening
- 30 x 60 Inch: 14 x 44 Opening
- 30 x 74 Inch: 14 x 58 Opening
- 30 x 82 Inch: 14 x 66 Opening
- Olympic Steel Fire Table – Specs & Dimensions
- 27 x 44 – 175lbs
- 27 x 52 – 200lbs
- 30 x 60 – 250lbs
- 30 x 72 – 275lbs
- 30 x 82 – 300lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Powder Coated Features can be clean easily with any light household cleaning solution.
- Penetrol finish can easily be touched up in place by YOU.
- Penetrol is easily found at most ANY home improvement center.
- Any finish is susceptible to scratches and damage, so just treat this fire table with respect.
- The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Steel Vessel
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Hand welded in the U.S.A.
- Each one is unique; no two steel log set looks exactly the same
- Solid steel heats up and keeps that warmth radiating for hours
- Save money on fuel because you won’t need to run your fire so hot
- Will last forever
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
Will it Keep Me Warm?
- This burner produces incredible heat
- For OPTIMAL warmth, you need to retain that heat
- Here’s How