Custom options (Further customizations available upon request):
- 180K BTU Octagonal Brass Burner + 36" x 36" W x 14" H Aluminum Frame with Concrete Board Attached + 24" Square Aluminum Pan with 2" Sidewalls + Fire Pit Vent Kit + 3/4" Flex Line Kit + FIT180 + Key Valve Extension
- 180K BTU Octagonal Brass Burner + 40" x 40" W x 18" H Aluminum Frame with Concrete Board Attached + 24" Aluminum Pan with 2" Sidewalls + Fire Pit Vent Kit + 3/4" Flex Line Kit + FIT180 + Key Valve Extension
- 180K BTU Original Brass Burner + 40" x 40" W x 18" H Aluminum Frame with Concrete Board Attached + 24" Aluminum Pan with 2" Sidewalls + Fire Pit Vent Kit + 3/4" Flex Line Kit + FIT180 + Key Valve Extension
Need Help Choosing The Right Burner?
The Warming Trends Crossfire Burner
Twice the Flame!
Montana Fire Pits is an authorized dealer of Warming Trends Crossfire Burners! We are a small family owned company based in beautiful Missoula, Montana. When you call us, you are going to talk to a real person! Give us a call and let us help you.
- All Brass Components
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 100% Manufactured in the USA!
You’ve done all the research and it’s all lead you right here. You’ve found the industries BEST OUTDOOR GAS FIRE PIT BURNER!
The Warming Trends Crossfire Burner is simply the best outdoor gas fire pit burner available. 100% brass construction will never corrode or fail.
The Crossfire burner produces the tallest, brightest, hottest and the most natural flame of any gas fire pit burner.
ICC Design Certified Crossfire™ Brass Burner is a state of the art outdoor patio flame system. Our Crossfire™ Brass Burner System was established with a specific air to gas mixture ratio which produces a taller, brighter flame while using half the fuel of conventional fire rings. This innovative technology has allowed our product to outperform all other outdoor fire pits on the market.
Warming Trends™ patented technology is unique only to our Crossfire™ Brass Burner System which allows you the benefit of offering your client’s money and gas savings rewards. Stop using those old fashion fire rings and move into the future.
Still Need Help?
Email us directly: [email protected]
Propane / Natural Gas
36 x 36 x 18 / 48 x 48 x 18 / 54 x 54 x 18 / 60 x 60 x 18
120,000 BTU / 180,000 BTU / 290,000 BTU / 300,000 BTU
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
120K and 180K are our most popular sizes, but watch this short video to answer this question further!
Our 180K BTU burner is perfect for the average-sized fire pit, and is definitely our most popular size.