- These fire features are built from American made 3/16″ hot rolled, mild steel and cut with precision on a CNC plasma table.
- Warming Trends Octagonal Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
34 Inch: 140K BTU Octagonal burner
40 Inch: 180K BTU Octagonal burner
46 Inch: 280K BTU Octagonal burner
56 Inch: 280K BTU Octagonal burner
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
All Fire tables feature the following:
- 4” non-marring adjustable feet
- Matching 3/16” flat steel lid
- Key Valve Mounting Bracket
- Matching Crossfire Brass Burner System with plate and flex line kit.
- Burner plate mounted at 4” below the finished top allowing for a flat cover.
- All tables will be crated and shipped to your driveway or job site.
Standard Finishes are:
- Raw finish with Penetrol Coating
- Custom Powder Coating in Gloss, Matte and Textured finishes (color samples are available upon request)
We have designed this series to be semi-custom in that you are able to design YOUR fire feature from our standard set of dimensions and finishes. But, of course, we are able to fully customize ANY fire feature. Steel allows us the freedom to design, plan, render and build complete fire features, the likes of which are available nowhere else in the US.
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 34 Inch: 18″ Opening
- 40 Inch: 24″ Opening
- 46 Inch: 30″ Opening
- 56 Inch: 30″ Opening
- Glacier Steel Fire Table – Specs & Dimensions
- 34″ – 170lbs
- 40″ – 190lbs
- 46″ – 210lbs
- 56″ – 225lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Powder Coated Features can be clean easily with any light household cleaning solution.
- Penetrol finish can easily be touched up in place by YOU.
- Penetrol is easily found at most ANY home improvement center.
- Any finish is susceptible to scratches and damage, so just treat this fire table with respect.
- The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Steel Vessel
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Complete, turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
Will it Keep Me Warm?
- This burner produces incredible heat
- For OPTIMAL warmth, you need to retain that heat
- Here’s How