- Glass Fiber Reinforced concrete fire feature, hand made in the U.S.A.
- Warming Trends Crossfire Brass Burner (High BTU Output System)
- 3/4″ key valve and flex line kit for flame height adjustment
- 4″ chrome key and finishing plate
- Aluminum burner plate (mounted 4″ below the finished top)
- Match Lit
- Crating & Freight are included in the price
- 35″ – 225lbs
- 38″ – 270lbs
- 45″ – 300lbs
- Your fire features comes fully crated
- Tools will be necessary to remove it from the crate
- The freight company will contact you to schedule a delivery time that works well for you (this is curbside delivery)
- Moving the fire table to its final location is your responsibility
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product.
- Keep covered in wet weather in order to avoid water build-up in the burner
- Avoid burning at full throttle for more than 40 minutes straight
- Avoid burning at high when wind is present
- Reduce the flame level if the concrete becomes very hot
- Cover the entire fire feature during winter months to keep the concrete looking fresh
- For more burner and GFRC care, CLICK HERE
The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- GFRC Vessel
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- REPLACEMENT: On the rare occasion that we have determined you need a replacement product, Montana Fire Pits will remake it and ship it out to you. Montana Fire Pits is not responsible for installation expenses. If you wish to keep the original fire table, our customer service department would be happy to discuss this option with you.
The table does not require assembly. However, the burner and fuel components DO require assembly, and must be performed by a local gas professional, such as a plumber or HVAC specialist.
- Burner/Components Installation Guide
- For the best flames, make sure you have adequate fuel line size and gas pressure
- Learn How
Click HERE for additional installation instructions.
- Complete, turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments.
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish.
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” mix oxygen with fuel to create efficient and beautiful flames