- Fire Table made of American sourced 3/16″ mild steel
- Warming Trends Crossfire Brass Burner (High BTU Output System)
- 3/4″ key valve and flex line kit for flame height adjustment
- 4″ chrome key and finishing plate
- Aluminum burner plate (mounted 4″ below the finished top)
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
- 4” non-marring adjustable feet
- Matching 3/16” flat steel cover
- Key Valve Mounting Bracket
- Crating & Freight are included in the price
- Regulator (not always necessary, and usually sourced from local installer)
- Lava Rock (choose between lava rock or lava pebbles)
We have designed this series to be semi-custom in that you are able to design YOUR fire feature from our standard set of dimensions and finishes. But, of course, we are able to fully customize ANY Venture fire feature. Steel allows us the freedom to design, plan, render and build complete fire features, the likes of which are available nowhere else in the U.S.
Fire media does not come standard with our fire features. This allows you to further customize your design. Best practice is to start with 3″ of Lava Rock or Lava Pebbles. Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 34 Inch: 18″ Opening
- 40 Inch: 24″ Opening
- 46 Inch: 30″ Opening
- 56 Inch: 36″ Opening
- 16″ Tall
- 7.75″ ledge
- Comes with feet to to allow for 4″ height adjustment
- 34″ – 225lbs
- 40″ – 290lbs
- 46″ – 325lbs
- 56″ – 400lbs
- Your fire features comes fully crated
- Tools will be necessary to remove it from the crate
- The freight company will contact you to schedule a delivery time that works well for you (this is curbside delivery)
- Moving the fire table to it’s final location is your responsibility
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Cover the burner when substantial rain or snow is expected
Steel Fire Table (Powder Coated)
- Easily cleaned with any light household solution and a soft rag.
- Glossy options are more easily scratched than matte, just like the clear coat on a new car.
- Any finish is susceptible to scratches and damage, so just treat this fire table with respect.
- To remove tough stains like hard water, or even light scratches, consider buffing with a polishing compound followed by waxing. Test a small area first. Hand buff the fire table.
- If using propane, you may experience some soot build-up on the inside edges. Wipe clean with a mild household cleaner.
- Powder Coating is very effective at protecting against rust. If years down the road you’d like to re-finish your fire table, look for a local powder coating company. Depending on the size, it should only cost between $200-$500 to completely re-finish your fire table. We warrant your original coating against defects for 1 year.
- RUST – if you chip the powder coating, you may experience rust in that spot. Best practice is to promptly seal any bare metal. Consider clear nail polish.
Raw Corten Steel
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Corten rusts naturally over time. The outer layer protects the steel for many years to come.
- Can be sealed by you to keep the rust contained. See how it’s done HERE.
- Burner – Lifetime Warranty
- Craftmanship (welds, structure) – 10 Year Warranty
- Powder Coating* & Materials – 1 Year Warranty
- *The powder coating finish warranty does not cover blemishes or rust caused by external forces at your location or by any user. Please treat the surface with the utmost care and promptly seal chips or scratches. For best results, cover the entire fire feature when not in use. It is up to the end-user to ensure proper care is taken during installation and use of the fire table.
- RUST: We guarantee your fire table will arrive rust-free and protected by the most durable powder coating possible. However, we cannot warrant against rust because of the vast diversity of climates and environments. The nature of steel is to rust. Montana Fire Pits works hard to fight against the elements to prevent rust as long as possible, but ultimately it is unavoidable. If there are scratches and chips that occur, do your best to remove the rust and seal the scratch or chip. If you see rust forming in corners, it will not compromise the structural integrity of the table.
- What does the warranty cover? The warranty covers the fire table and all components provided by Montana Fire Pits. It DOES NOT cover contractor fees, equipment rentals, or labor of any kind.
- REPLACEMENT: On the rare occasion that we have determined you need a replacement product, Montana Fire Pits will remake it and ship it out to you. The original product will be scheduled to ship back to us in the crate in which your new product arrives. Please do not destroy the crate in the process of this exchange. Montana Fire Pits is not responsible for installation expenses. If you wish to keep the original fire table, our customer service department would be happy to discuss this option with you.
Damage in Shipping
- Carefully inspect your crate for damage. Take photos of any suspected damage.
- Should damage occur during shipping, call us at 833-228-5244 ext 01
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your fire table, you can return it within 14 days of the delivery date for any reason.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%.
The table does not require assembly. However, the burner and fuel components DO require assembly, and must be performed by a local gas professional, such as a plumber or HVAC specialist.
- Burner/Components Installation Guide
- For the best flames, make sure you have adequate fuel line size and gas pressure
- Learn How
Click HERE for additional installation instructions.
It’s simple; steel is bullet proof and looks amazing. There’s also customization. With over 6,500 finishing options, and infinite sizes, you can easily have a one-of-a-kind fire feature at your home or commercial space. Sleek and modern appearances; strength and durability unmatched… go steel and never look back.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
Will it Keep Me Warm?
- This burner produces incredible heat
- For OPTIMAL warmth, you need to retain that heat
- Here’s How
Each fire table in our Venture series is hand-built by our welding team right here in Missoula, Montana. The nature of steel is that you will see beautiful variations in the metal, especially when you go for a smooth powder coating. From small imperfections on the surface, to subtle weld marks, and sometimes ultra-fine variations in the finish; expect a completely authentic and unique experience with finesse and character. We pay attention to the details to make sure your fire feature is suitable to be the best looking centerpiece in your space. We pair each fire feature with the best burner possible, which brings us to…
Somedays you just need that ambient glow that fire creates, and some days you need some serious heat output. The Venture Series offers the most heat/BTUs available in any fire feature. You’ll find plenty of imitators, but nothing compares to the Crossfire by Warming Trends. When you go with Venture, you can rest assured that you have the best. This is a lifetime investment; make sure it won’t disappoint.
Incredible Colors by Prismatic
How It Works
You’ve got choices; and that’s how we like it. You can choose one of our pre-selected finishes, or from a huge selection of custom options. We’ve seen many custom finishes come through our shop, and they all look incredible. Don’t sweat the decision too much; we’re convinced that you’ll love the final product. Here are some tips as you choose your finish:
- Easy to clean
- Sometimes shows off the natural variations in the steel, including weld marks
- Very uniform coverage for a consistent finish
- Adds a bit of depth to the look and feel
- Covers up almost all imperfections in the steel, best for those who prefer an ultra-coherent surface
Regardless of whether you choose a smooth or textured finish, you also have sheen options. Glossier finishes are easier to wipe clean, but may show light scratches a little more prominently, much like the clear coat on a new car (especially dark colors). If you want that beautiful fire-reflection, go glossy. If you prefer a more robust, stout vibe, consider the finishes that are more on the flat side of the spectrum.
Prismatic uses a gloss scale from 0-100, and you can view details of each color by using the search function HERE. In our descriptions, we have indicated gloss level by common terms: Flat, Matte, Satin, Gloss.