*Please note that our burners produce flames based upon adequate fuel and air. Montana Fire Pits or Warming Trends is not responsible for fuel supply or installation that may result in lower flame height.
- Check the contents of your package immediately upon receipt.
- Should any damage be visible, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately with:
- Photos of the packaging
- Photos of the damaged items
- Upon receipt of photos and proof of damaged items we can advise on the best course of action to repair, troubleshoot, return or refund your items.
- Before requesting a return, please be sure you have allowed us to troubleshoot any issue that may be remedied.
- All burners must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.
- Owner is responsible for reading and understanding warranty for full terms and condition
- All custom project sales are final and not eligible for return or credit.
- 50% cancellation fee on all custom projects that have been released for production.
- RMA# required for all returns – standard or warranty.
- 15% restocking fee applies to all returned product.
- If your product has been installed and used and you wish to return it, ALL components must be returned in good condition.
- All items will be inspected upon receipt and can be refunded appropriately in full or in partial.
- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To return your product, you are required to package and ship your product directly back to Warming Trends only if you have received an RMA# (Return Material Authorization):
Attn: Returns ℅ Montana Fire Pits
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.