- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Vessel (*GFRC)
- Warming Trends Octagonal Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
- 32 Inch: 140K BTU Octagonal burner
- 38 & 45 Inch: 180K BTU Octagonal burner
- 55 Inch: 280K BTU Octagonal bunrer
- 65 Inch: 360K Octagonal burner
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
*GFRC is like concrete, but reinforced with fibers to create a very robust and durable vessel. The color is integral, which means the material will weather and age beautifully. WATCH NOW
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 32 Inch: 18″ x 18″ Opening
- 38 Inch: 23″ x 23″ Opening
- 45 Inch: 26″ x 26″ Opening
- 55 Inch: 36″ x 36″ Opening
- 65 Inch: 42″ x 42″ Opening
- 35″ – 250lbs
- 38″ – 280lbs
- 45″ – 300lbs
- 52″ – 350lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
Our concrete systems are sealed and finished for outdoor use. They react to the environment and naturally age and weather with time. Here are some ways you can keep it beautiful:
- Avoid burning on high for more than 20 minutes straight, especially during windy conditions
- Cover it during adverse weather conditions
- Avoid heavy, abrasive, bleached-based cleaners
- Remove dirt, water, and residue as soon as possible
- Use a mild cleaner such as dish soap mixed with warm water
- Wipe it down with a clean, soft rag
Resealing the Gather Series
The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- GFRC Vessel
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- REPLACEMENT: On the rare occasion that we have determined you need a replacement product, Montana Fire Pits will remake it and ship it out to you. Montana Fire Pits is not responsible for installation expenses. If you wish to keep the original fire table, our customer service department would be happy to discuss this option with you.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” mix oxygen with fuel to create efficient and beautiful flames