- When purchased with complete fire pits or burner kits with a plate, Control Module comes mounted to the plate. Gas valve and plumbing to be completed by gas professional. Control module plugs into a standard 110v outlet
- Make sure there is 12″ of vertical space under the plate
- When purchased as a stand-alone unit, it will come boxed up and you will install on site
- 24V Connection Drawing
- 24V Detailed View
- 24V Installation w/ Images
Keep the burner and ignition system covered when not in use
ALL BURNERS AND ELECTRONICS MUST BE COVERED WHEN NOT IN USE OR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID. IF THE ELECTRONIC IGNITION SYSTEM IS NOT FACTORY INSTALLED THEN THE WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID.
- Systems are fully warranted for one (1) year with a limited warranty for two (2) years
from date of purchase. In the event a system must be replaced due to a defect/malfunction of the system, Warming Trends will repair or replace the system at no cost for the first year. In the event a system fails after the first year from date of purchase and within two years from date of purchase, Warming Trends will repair or replace the system for a cost of 50% of the current list price. This warranty does not cover labor costs.
Return Policy of Warranty Product
Any Warming Trends product deemed by Warming Trends as defective and covered by the warranty may be returned to Warming Trends for assessment to determine if repair or replacement is necessary. In order to return a product, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number Warming Trends Warranty (RMA#). Please contact Warming Trends at [email protected] or 877-556-5255 to obtain an RMA#. All returned merchandise must have the RMA# clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return shipping costs are the purchaser’s responsibility. Warming Trends is not responsible for product damaged or lost in transit. It is recommended that return items are shipped via a delivery service that can be tracked and/or insured to confirm receipt.