- Electrical is required
- Commonly used is a standard 110 volt GFI outlet located underneath the fire pit
- For product support, please contact Warming Trends at 303-346-2224
- When purchased with a complete fire pit or burner kits with a plate, the ignition comes PRE-INSTALLED for easy hook-up
- Make sure there is 12″ of vertical space under the plate
- When purchased as a stand-alone unit, it will come boxed up and you will install on site
Download or Print the PLATINUM IGNITION USER GUIDE
- Keep the burner and ignition system covered when not in use.
When using electronic ignition systems please pay particular attention to keeping media away from the pilot assembly area and/or away from wind screen of pilot assembly as this can cause overheating of pilot components.
The Platinum Ignition must be installed on the plate in the factory by Warming Trends in order to have a warranty. Systems installed in the field carry no warranty.
- Returns are accepted within 14 days of delivery
- Items must be unused and in their original packaging
- Subject to a 15% restocking fee
See How it Works!
Emergency Stop$348.00 Electronic Ignition
Dial Timer – Electronic Fire Pit Ignition Accessory$320.00 Electronic Ignition
24 Volt Key Chain Remote$46.00 Electronic Ignition
Push Button Battery Powered Fire Pit Ignition SystemStarting at $30.00 Fire Pit Parts