Warming Trends™ warrants its products to be free from defective material and workmanship under normal service and use. This warranty covers manufacturing defects only and does not cover defects due to normal wear and tear; it does not warrant any product or part that has been altered, accidentally damaged, damaged in shipping, disassembled, modified, misused, neglected, failed to maintain, not installed, or not kept in continuous service after installation.
Warming Trends™ liability shall be restricted to the purchase price of the product only and makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, but not limited to, the implied warranties of salability and appropriateness for a specified purpose, with respect to its products and parts, whether used along or in combination with others.
Warming Trends™ is free of liability for any damages caused by the unit, as well as inconvenience expenses, material or labor charges incurred by any service call, repair, removal or re-installation of any unit. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty.
All burners must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void. Warranty does not cover damage to systems due to debris in the gas lines or damage to system due to water. Owner is responsible for reading and understanding warranty for full terms and conditions
Warming Trends™, at its discretion, agrees to repair or replace defective products if returned to Warming Trends™ within the warranty period. The respective warranty time periods are effective from the original date of purchase. The warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original purchaser. In addition, this warranty is automatically void if the unit’s serial number has been removed or altered in any way.
- CROSSFIRE™ Burners & Aluminum Plates/Pans –Lifetime Warranty
- Ready-to-Finish Kits – Limited Warranty
- Electronic Ignition Systems – Limited Warranty
- Electronic Ignition Systems
- Warranty Specifications through Warming Trends:
- 24VIK and 3VIK Systems are warranted for two (2) years; six (6) months for commercial projects from date of purchase.
- As part of the two-year warranty, in the event a system has to be replaced due to a defect/malfunction of the system, Warming Trends™ will repair the system or replace the system at no cost for the first year and will repair the system or replace the system for a 50% discount of the purchase price the second year only. Problems in the functioning of the systems due to gas plumbing or electrical installed by others are not covered under this warranty. No dealer, distributor, or other person has the authority to represent or warrant a Warming Trends™ product beyond the terms contained within this warranty, and Warming Trends™ assumes no liability for such warranty representations. Any questions concerning this warranty should be directed to the Warming Trends corporate office.
RETURN POLICY OF WARRANTY PRODUCT
Any Warming Trends™ product deemed by Warming Trends™ as defective and covered by the warranty as stated in the Limited Warranty and Lifetime Warranty may be returned to Warming Trends for assessment to determine if repair or replacement is necessary. In order to return a product, you must have a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#). Please contact a Warming Trends™ representative at the corporate office to obtain an RMA#.
All returned merchandise must have the RMA# clearly printed on the outside of the package. Return shipping costs are the purchaser’s responsibility.
Warming Trends™ is not responsible for product damaged or lost in transit. It is recommended that return items are shipped via a delivery service that can be tracked and/or insured to confirm receipt.
All custom project sales are final and not eligible for return or credit.
15% restocking fee applies to all returned product.