Return & Exchange Policy & Protocol
We understand that sometimes you may need to exchange or return a product you have received from us.
Please allow us to set forth our protocol for them in a few steps.
- Your product must be unused and uninstalled
- Identify the “new” replacement item
- Allow us to generate a custom quote
- Or purchase directly at www.montanafirepits.com
- Replacement must be purchased in full in advance
- RMA# required for all returns – standard or warranty.
- Assess the amount of credit to be issued upon receipt of the original product
- Return the existing unit (you provide packaging or crating) via UPS if under 36”
- The original product is received and inspected at Warming Trends
- 15% restocking fee applies to all Warming Trends Products
- 25% restocking fee applies to all ceramic products (log sets, cannonballs etc)
- Credit will be issued to the credit card on file by Montana Fire Pits (less restocking fee)
If a product is over 36”, a crate is required and to ship via freight. Applicable freight charges will apply.
Montana Firepits adheres to all manufacturers return policies.
Thank you so much for your business, understanding & patience.
Although exchanges and returns aren’t necessarily “fun”, we do strive to create a great total customer experience.
Jonathan & Amy Howie
Owners of Montana Fire Pits
RETURN PROCESS & POLICY
*Please note that our burners produce flames based upon adequate fuel and air. Montana Fire Pits or Warming Trends is not responsible for fuel supply or installation that may result in lower flame height.
Check the contents of your package immediately upon receipt.
Should any damage be visible, please contact us via email at [email protected] immediately with:
- Photos of the packaging
- Photos of the damaged items
Upon receipt of photos and proof of damaged items, we can advise on the best course of action to repair, troubleshoot, return or refund your items.
REFUNDS (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. We also must wait for the credit to be approved from the manufacturer before issuing a credit.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We can exchange a product if it is unused. A 15% restocking fee will be charged. If you need to exchange an item, please reach out to [email protected]
To return your product, you are required to package and ship your product directly back to Warming Trends or other manufacturer only if you have received an RMA# (Return Material Authorization):
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.