- All-brass burner (choose natural gas or propane)
- Key/Flex Line Kit (FK1 or FK2)
- Enables flame height adjustment
- 3/4″ Quarter Turn Key Valve by Dante
- 3/4″ Whistle-Free Flex Line (36″ long, comes with 2 for burners over 250K BTUs)
- 4″ key & 12″ key and chrome finishing plate
- Appropriate fittings to connect flex line to burner
- LEARN MORE about the key valve/flex lines
- Aluminum Plate or Pan
- Standard sizes have faster lead times and lower costs
- Custom plates, pans, and drop-in pans available HERE
- Commonly comes with welded, threaded coupling. However, your design/burner may not have one and this is normal.
- Plates and Pans are perfect for holding fire media such as lava rock
- LEARN MORE
- Additional Accessories are available as needed
- Each burner is hand-built to order
- Kits 36″ and under ship UPS
- Kits over 36″, or with electronic ignition ship freight
- If using electronic ignition, keep covered in wet weather in order to avoid water build-up in the ignition system
- Keep debris out of the jets – WATCH VIDEO
- For more burner care, CLICK HERE
- The burner has a lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Ignition Systems Warranty – 2 years (residential), 1 year (commercial)
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A 15% restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping charges
- Burner must be in like-new condition
- Subject to 15% restocking fee
Some assembly is required. Fuel components must be connected by a licensed gas professional.
- Owner’s Guide & Instruction Manual
- For the best flames, make sure you have adequate fuel line size and gas pressure
- Learn Now
Follow our FIRE PIT GUIDE for all the answers.
ICC Design Certified Crossfire™ Brass Burner is a state of the art outdoor flame system. It was established with a specific air to gas mixture ratio which produces twice the flame with the same volume of fuel. Or, the same amount of flame using half the amount of gas. This innovative technology has allowed our product to outperform all other outdoor fire pits on the market.
Warming Trends™ patented technology is unique only to our Crossfire™ Brass Burner System, which allows you the benefit of gas savings and a higher quality experience. No need to use the old fashion fire rings anymore.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
Will it Keep Me Warm?
- This burner produces incredible heat
- For OPTIMAL warmth, you need to retain that heat
- Here’s How