Design and Build With Arch Fire
by Montana Fire Pits
Welcome designers, builders, landscape professionals, and more...
The design/build community is creative, robust and highly skilled. Well, so are we. We specialize in designing with fire and Arch Fire is your go-to resource. We help you deliver to your clients the most incredible gas fire features; available for both residential and commercial projects.
Design your space, and we’ll bring the fire.
What does that mean? The Crossfire Brass Burner system is the first, best and only truly modular gas fire feature burner system available in the U.S. The burner is 100% brass, engineered and machined on Swiss Lathe technology, then assembled completely by hand. With our components, we can design a burner to fit in virtually any outdoor enclosure. Of course there are a few guidelines we adhere to, but, yes… if you can design it, we can put a fire inside of it.
We can also do custom enclosures via our Designer Series. As you can see below, we can do any size.
How it Works
We want to be a resource to you. We’ve had plenty of designers and builders who contact us because their client is not happy with the flame. We want to help you get it right the first time:
- Fill out a quick application
- In 2-3 days, you’ll receive correspondence from us
- We have team members ready to help you with your project
- Submit drawings if you need a custom burner or design
- We ship everything directly to the job site
- 8% Trade Discount
- Full online training program HERE
- *Coming Soon – Inspiration Book to help clients decide on product and design
- Complete systems, components, and media options for every need
- Personal Design Consultation
- Detailed, Itemized Project Estimates
- Installation guides
- Detailed CAD drawings
- Custom Fire Feature Design
- Product Recommendations optimized for your design
- Electrical / Gas Requirements
- Certified Burners
- Custom Renderings (if required)
- Photo Realistic Renderings (if required)
Quick and Simple Application
You’ll hear back from us in 2-3 days