Small Set (ideal for 18-28″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 9 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-18″
Medium Set (ideal for 29-39″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 16 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-20″
Large Set (ideal for 40-50″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 32 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-25″
- Each log is individual. You can stack them up like a teepee, or in a square uniform shape. Get creative!
- The non-linear sets work just as well in rectangular fire pits.
- Free Shipping
- Allow 1-3 weeks to arrive to you
- Ships via Fed-Ex
- Avoid contact with water when the logs are hot
- Soot build-up is normal, and helps create a more natural looking fire
- To clean, allow them to cool, then soak in a bucket of hot soapy water for several hours. Remove from the bucket and spray with a hose. Avoid abrasive brushes.
- Handle with care. Avoid allowing them to crash up against each other.
- 1 year warranty
- Can be returned if un-burned. 20% restocking fee may apply
The Quaking Aspen ceramic logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand painted to bring to life the natural beauty. The name Quaking Aspen comes from the appearance of the Aspen tree when the wind is blowing. The leaves of the tree are attached to the branches with a long petiole; this allows even the faintest of breezes to cause the leaves to flutter. The fluttering effect gives the appearance that the Aspen is “Quaking” or “Trembling” hence the name Quaking Aspen. The detail in the casting and painting by our craftsman are second to none.
Heavy Duty Construction – Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
Hand Painted – Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
Vented Unit – Designed for vented fireplace enclosures or outdoor units only, and must be used with a damper if used indoors
Fuel Efficiency – Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower your fuel costs