Small Set (ideal for 18-28″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 9 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-18″
Medium Set (ideal for 29-39″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 16 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-20″
Large Set (ideal for 40-50″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 32 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-25″
- Each log is individual. You can stack them up like a teepee, or in a square uniform shape. Get creative!
- The non-linear sets work just as well in rectangular fire pits.
- Free Shipping
- Allow 1-3 weeks to arrive to you
- Ships via Fed-Ex
- Avoid contact with water when the logs are hot
- Soot build-up is normal, and helps create a more natural looking fire
- To clean, allow them to cool, then soak in a bucket of hot soapy water for several hours. Remove from the bucket and spray with a hose. Avoid abrasive brushes.
- Handle with care. Avoid allowing them to crash up against each other.
- 1 year warranty
- Can be returned if un-burned. 20% restocking fee may apply
Aptly named, this beautiful set of timber was conceived with one of the world’s seven natural wonders in mind – The Grand Canyon.
This most recent addition to the company’s expansive line of hand-crafted gas logs resembles the natural terrain of the Grand Canyon along the sun baked banks of the Colorado River. Backpacked out, log-by-log, this hunting expedition took our seasoned team of log hunters on a journey searching the river banks, mile by mile.
The Western Driftwood log set is the most realistic by far, manufactured by Grand Canyon Gas Logs craftsmen. Scorching summers and cool wet winters served as inspiration behind such detail. It features a washed-out, sun-bleached exterior against rich gray tones and bright white elements creating the backdrop for deep, crackling, splitting in-the-woods bark. Flash floods in the Canyon and mud-filled winters have stained the heart wood, rendering subterranean earthy tones.
This rich combination of colors and texture give the Western Driftwood log set detail that is second-to-none. We recommend the Western Driftwood log set as perfect option for any transitional design. Pair the Western Driftwood with a linear burner on a bed of glass for a modern yet classic look.
Heavy Duty Construction – Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
Hand Painted – Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
Vented Unit – Designed for vented fireplace enclosures or outdoor units only, and must be used with a damper if used indoors
Fuel Efficiency – Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower your fuel costs