Toba Fire Table
- Fire table includes Octagonal Crossfire burner, plate, flex line and key valve set
- Flex line kit with key valve ships with burner package and will ship separately from fire table
- You may choose to add fire media (i.e. fire glass, log set) at an additional cost
- Match lit ignition system included. An AWEIS electronic ignition is also an option at an additional cost
- Price includes freight, ships in 3-4 weeks
- Toba Fire Table – Specs
Assembly required. Fuel components must be connected by a licensed gas professional.
Optional Matching Cover
- Turns any Gather Series Fire Feature into a table
- Keeps the burner protected from the elements
- Larger units utilize a 2-peice cover design to allow easy lifting
Complete Fire Pit Kit Information
Our take on a classic form. The Toba fire bowl comes in 5 sizes making it versatile enough integrate into any outdoor living space. The honed top surface is ample and utilitarian; great for setting a glass of wine or tapas. Toba comes in any of our elegant colors and compatible with any of our accessories making it perfect for your design vision.
Standard kits include:
180,000 BTU Octagonal Crossfire burner, 22" round plate, 3/4" flex line and key valve kit
180,000 BTU Octagonal Crossfire burner, 23" round plate, 3/4" flex line and key valve kit
280,000 BTU Octagonal Crossfire burner, 30" round plate, 3/4" dual flex line and key valve kit
280,000 BTU Octagonal Crossfire burner, 35" round plate, 3/4" dual flex line and key valve kit
- Complete. Turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
- Physical COLOR SAMPLES are available upon request.
What is included:
- GFRC Vessel (ships separately from burner components)
- Burner Package includes: Crossfire burner, aluminum plate, key valve and flex line kit.
- Media (lava rock, pebbles, logs & glass) all purchased and shipped separately.
- Download COLORS here
- Download SPECIFICATION DRAWINGS here
- Download BURNER SPECS here
- Download Crossfire Burner INSTALLATION GUIDE here
- Download 24v ELECTRONIC IGNITION specs here
- Manual Ignition standard, electronic ignition is available on all units
- Add 24v electronic ignition
- Burner upgrades are available on some units per request
- Add your choice of media (click here)
- Add Lava Rock
- Add Lava Pebbles
- Add Fire Glass
- Add Ceramic Logs
- Burner package ships separately from the vessel.
- All units are outfitted with either the Octagonal Burner series or the Tree Burner series
- Please expect up to 3-4 weeks for units to ship.
- Tracking provided when each component is shipped.
- Freight is included in the final price!
- Freight company will contact you directly to arrange delivery.
- See additional freight information here (video, text)
- Download WARRANTY information here.
- All concrete units are non-returnable.
- Final assembly required. Fuel connections to be completed by a licensed gas professional.
(please read prior to your purchase for a complete understanding)
- The Gather Series: https://youtu.be/8y2b_8oo0G8
- Concrete Systems: https://youtu.be/C9s7Odr03-A
- Ceramic Fiber Stones: https://youtu.be/49XNYQSk7GA
- Flex Line & Key Valve basics: https://youtu.be/FxKp18WDLUY
- Driftwood Log Set: https://youtu.be/XVq_hE21vHI
- Freight Questions: https://youtu.be/BNVeXbaWFIU
- More Freight Questions: https://youtu.be/ah-2LLyeWA4
- How to light your fire feature: https://youtu.be/TkATw63CX88
- Gas Line Sizing: https://youtu.be/IUTw1DUPig0
- 24v Electronic Ignition: https://youtu.be/0jo7pMmL4Lc
- Please know that Concrete units are NON RETURNABLE. We are happy to send you specifications prior to help you make a more informed decision.
- Please inspect the unit immediately for any damage that may occur during shipping.
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will do everything we can to address it ASAP.
- There is a one year warranty on the pottery itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- Wetstone warrants its products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- The burner, plate, flex line kits and any burn media all ship separately from one another, so please expect multiple shipments.
- Montana Fire Pits is not responsible for installation. It is the customer's responsibility to arrange for a local gas professional to make the final connections.
HOW TO ORDER MEDIA:
- Visit our media page here
- Select the “opening size” of the unit you have chosen
- It is not recommended to combine fire glass with ceramic logs.
- Units weigh between 250 - 500lbs depending on the size and style.
Shasta Snow / Tule Fog / Cascade Cliffs / Mojave Playa / Pacific Midnight
Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
Available Fuel Options
Natural Gas/ Propane
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Our Customers Love Us
You may also like…
Driftwood Linear Log Set for Rectangular Fire PitsFrom: $175.00 Select options