- Easy, reliable, and safe up to 350K BTU's
- Turn the gas on low, use a lighter to light one of the burner "jets", gradually turn up the gas
- WATCH this video on how to light
- Light your fire with a switch, dial timer, remote, or with your cell phone!
- Flame and gas censors make it incredibly safe
- Spark style is more affordable, Hot Surface (AWEIS) style is more reliable in wet or windy conditions
- Requires 110V outlet, but can also be hardwired
- System is initiated by the presence of electricity to the outlet
- Shop Now
SHOP FIRE PIT IGNITION KITS
Fire pit ignition systems offer an incredibly simple and reliable way to start up your fire pit.
Our electronic ignition kits differ from standard match-lit gas fire systems. With match-lit systems, you use a valve key to open up the gas valve and release gas. You would then ignite the gas with a match. Hence the name, match lit.
With electronic ignition kits, turning your fire feature on or off is as simple as flipping a switch.
In order to use a fire pit ignition kit, you must have power running to your fire feature. These ignition kits can be used with standard wall switches. Each of our fire pit ignition kits comes ready to install for easy use.
Check out our Fire Pits 101 section to learn all you need to know about fire pits, fire media, fire pit accessories, and more.