- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Vessel (*GFRC)
- Warming Trends Tree Style Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
- 55 Inch: 170K BTUs
- 65 Inch: 230K BTUs
- 75 Inch: 290K BTUs
- 85 Inch: 350K BTUs
- 95 Inch: 410K BTUs
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
*GFRC is like concrete, but reinforced with fibers to create a very robust and durable vessel. The color is integral, which means the material will weather and age beautifully. WATCH NOW
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 55 Inch: 38″x16″ Opening
- 65 Inch: 48″x16″ Opening
- 75 Inch: 58″x16″ Opening
- 85 Inch: 68″x16″ Opening
- 95 Inch: 78″x16″ Opening
- 55″ – 250lbs
- 65″ – 350lbs
- 75″ – 400lbs
- 85″ – 500lbs
- 95″ – 550lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Keep covered in wet weather in order to avoid water build-up in the burner
- For more burner and GFRC care, CLICK HERE
- The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- GFRC Vessel
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Hand welded in the U.S.A.
- Each one is unique; no two steel log set looks exactly the same
- Solid steel heats up and keeps that warmth radiating for hours
- Save money on fuel because you won’t need to run your fire so hot
- Will last forever
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames