- Glass Fiber Reinforced concrete fire feature, hand made in the U.S.A.
- Warming Trends Crossfire Brass Burner (High BTU Output System)
- 3/4″ key valve and flex line kit for flame height adjustment
- 4″ chrome key and finishing plate
- Aluminum burner plate (mounted 4″ below the finished top)
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
- Optional Flush Aluminum Cover
- Crating & Freight are included in the price
- Regulator (not always necessary, and usually sourced from local installer)
- Lava Rock (choose between lava rock or lava pebbles)
Fire media does not come standard with our fire features. This allows you to further customize your design. Best practice is to start with 3″ of Lava Rock or Lava Pebbles. Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 55 Inch: 38″ x 16″ Opening
- 65 Inch: 48″ x 16″ Opening
- 75 Inch: 58″ x 16″ Opening
- 85 Inch: 68″ x 16″ Opening
- 95 Inch: 78″ x 16″ Opening
- 55″ – 250lbs
- 65″ – 350lbs
- 75″ – 400lbs
- 85″ – 500lbs
- 95″ – 550lbs
- To expedite the process, components may ship at different times
- Your fire features comes fully crated
- Tools will be necessary to remove it from the crate
- The freight company will contact you to schedule a delivery time that works well for you (this is curbside delivery)
- Moving the fire table to it’s final location is your responsibility
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
Our concrete systems are sealed and finished for outdoor use. They react to the environment and naturally age and weather with time. Here are some ways you can keep it beautiful:
- Avoid burning on high for more than 20 minutes straight, especially during windy conditions
- Cover it during adverse weather conditions
- Avoid heavy, abrasive, bleached-based cleaners
- Remove dirt, water, and residue as soon as possible
- Use a mild cleaner such as dish soap mixed with warm water
- Wipe it down with a clean, soft rag
Resealing the Gather Series
- After some time, you may want to reseal your fire table
- WATCH THIS REPAIR VIDEO
- REQUEST A RESEALING KIT
- Burner – Lifetime Warranty
- Concrete Fire Feature – 1 Year
- The finish is not warrantied against external forces at your location that may cause blemishes in the finish of the fire table. Please treat the surface with the utmost care.
Damage in Shipping
- Carefully inspect your crate for damage. Take photos if needed.
- Should damage occur during shipping, call us at 833-228-5244 x2
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your fire table, you can return it within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 15%.
The table does not require assembly. However, the burner and fuel components DO require assembly, and must be performed by a local gas professional, such as a plumber or HVAC specialist.
- Burner/Components Installation Guide
- For the best flames, make sure you have adequate fuel line size and gas pressure
- Learn How
Click HERE for additional installation instructions.
- Complete, turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments.
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish.
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames