Small Set (ideal for 18-28″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 9 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-18″
Medium Set (ideal for 29-39″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 16 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-20″
Large Set (ideal for 40-50″ Fire Pit Openings)
- 32 logs
- Each log ranges in size from 9″-25″
- Each log is individual. You can stack them up like a teepee, or in a square uniform shape. Get creative!
- The non-linear sets work just as well in rectangular fire pits.
- Free Shipping
- Allow 1-3 weeks to arrive to you
- Ships via Fed-Ex
- Avoid contact with water when the logs are hot
- Soot build-up is normal, and helps create a more natural looking fire
- To clean, allow them to cool, then soak in a bucket of hot soapy water for several hours. Remove from the bucket and spray with a hose. Avoid abrasive brushes.
- Handle with care. Avoid allowing them to crash up against each other.
- 1 year warranty
- Can be returned if un-burned. 15% restocking fee may apply
The Arizona Weathered Oak logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand painted to bring the natural beauty of the log to life. All of our products tell a story, and the story behind the creation of this set is no different. Forty years ago, a young boy was hiking through the Red Vermilion Cliffs on the Arizona-Utah border, when he and his family came across a scrub oak that had been struck down by Mother Nature. The sheer awe and beauty of this lighting struck oak would leave a lifelong impression on the young boys mind. In October of 2011 the scrub oak was rediscovered laying in the same spot that it had been 40 years earlier and was more beautiful than ever. The boy, now a man with a family of his own, backpacked the logs of the fallen oak out of the canyon to be enjoyed in your home today.
Heavy Duty Construction – Refractory cement gas logs are reinforced with steel fiber for unmatched durability and longevity
Hand Painted – Hand-finished with care to ensure the most realistic logs the industry has to offer
Vented Unit – Designed for vented fireplace enclosures or outdoor units only, and must be used with a damper if used indoors
Fuel Efficiency – Refractory construction helps increase efficiency to lower your fuel costs