- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Vessel (*GFRC)
- Warming Trends Octagonal Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
- 32 Inch: 140K BTUs
- 38 & 45 Inch: 180K BTUs
- 55 Inch: 280k BTUs
- 65 Inch: 360k or 440K BTUs
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
*GFRC is like concrete, but reinforced with fibers to create a very robust and durable vessel. The color is integral, which means the material will weather and age beautifully. WATCH NOW
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 32 Inch: 19″ Opening
- 38 Inch: 23″ Opening
- 45 Inch: 28″ Opening
- 55 Inch: 36″ Opening
- 65 Inch: 44″ Opening
- 32″ – 250lbs
- 38″ – 280lbs
- 45″ – 300lbs
- 55″ – 350lbs
- 65″ – 420lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
- Keep covered in wet weather in order to avoid water build-up in the burner
- For more burner and GFRC care, CLICK HERE
The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Complete, turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames