- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Vessel (*GFRC)
- Warming Trends Octagonal Crossfire Brass Burner and plate
- 32 Inch: 84K BTUs
- 38 Inch: 140K BTUs
- 45 Inch: 180K BTUs
- 55 Inch: 280k BTUs
- 65 Inch: 360k BTUs
- Key/flex valve kit for flame height adjustment
- Match Lit, or add 24V Electronic Ignition
*GFRC is like concrete, but reinforced with fibers to create a very robust and durable vessel. The color is integral, which means the material will weather and age beautifully. WATCH NOW
Calculate your media based on these openings:
- 32 Inch: 21″ Opening
- 38 Inch: 23″ Opening
- 45 Inch: 29″ Opening
- 55 Inch: 35″ Opening
- 65 Inch: 44″ Opening
- 32″ – 250lbs
- 38″ – 280lbs
- 45″ – 300lbs
- 55″ – 350lbs
- 65″ – 420lbs
- To expedite the process, each component will ship separately and arrive at different times
- The freight company will contact you for delivery time
- Freight fees are included in the price
- These are boutique fire features of the highest quality. They are not mass-produced, and the nature of the process will ensure you are happy with the product. Because of this, there is a wide variation in production time. In some cases, an additional 1-3 weeks is needed to complete and ship the vessel. Your patience in this process is greatly appreciated!
Our concrete systems are sealed and finished for outdoor use. They react to the environment and naturally age and weather with time. Here are some ways you can keep it beautiful:
- Avoid burning on high for more than 20 minutes straight, especially during windy conditions
- Cover it during adverse weather conditions
- Avoid heavy, abrasive, bleached-based cleaners
- Remove dirt, water, and residue as soon as possible
- Use a mild cleaner such as dish soap mixed with warm water
- Wipe it down with a clean, soft rag
Resealing the Gather Series
- After some time, you may want to reseal your fire table
- WATCH THIS REPAIR VIDEO
- REQUEST A RESEALING KIT
The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- There is a one year warranty on the vessel itself and a limited lifetime warranty on the crossfire burner.
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- We warrant our products, when purchased new, to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
- Complete, turn-key fire features making it easier for you to plan and install.
- Exclusively paired with the incomparable Crossfire Brass Burner System.
- Durable to withstand any environment in all 4 seasons.
- Elegant enough to be a focal feature of any outdoor space.
- Suited for residential or commercial environments
- Integrated color science (not a painted or stained finish)
- Smooth, semi-gloss finish
- Crated and shipped via freight directly to you.
- Hand crafted, made to order in the USA.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
You May Also Consider...
Zion Fire TableStarting At
Yellowstone Fire TableStarting At $6,350.00
Redwood Fire TableStarting At $7,450.00
Olympic Fire TableStarting At
Glacier Fire TableStarting At
Cascade Fire TableStarting At
Cascade Fire BowlStarting At
Canyonlands Propane Fire Table (Holds LP Tank)Starting At