Why Fire Glass?
- Brings that extra flare of beauty to any fire pit
- Easily combined with other media as an accent
- Can also be used to create the look of having the whole opening filled with glass
- Fill up your opening with 2 – 3″ of lava rock or pebbles
- Pour the glass on top of the lava rock to cover it up
- You can also use aluminum screen to keep the glass from mixing with the lava rock (explained in the video)
- One very attractive method is to use 2/3 of one color, and accenting it with one 10lb jar of Krystallo Diamond. This adds depth and shine to any color.
- Don’t place ceramic or steel on the glass, as it will melt