All-Brass Burner (choose natural gas or propane)
- Key/Flex Line Kit
- Enables flame height adjustment
- 3/4″ Quarter Turn Key Valve by Dante
- 3/4″ Whistle Free Flex Line (36″ long)
- 4″ key & 12″ key and chrome finishing plate
- Appropriate fittings to connect flex line to burner
- LEARN MORE about the key valve/flex lines
- Aluminum Plate
- Match-lit is standard
- Optional battery powered spark ignitor
- Optional fully-automated electronic ignition
Click to ADD IGNITION
- Each burner is hand-built to order
- Expect 2-3 weeks in production, depending on the season
- Kits 36″ and under ship UPS
- Kits over 36″ ship freight
- Keep covered in wet weather in order to avoid water build-up in the burner
- For more burner care, CLICK HERE
- The burner has a limited lifetime warranty – READ MORE
- Should damage occur during shipping, we will address it ASAP
- Any claims for loss or damage sustained in transit must be filed with carrier immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges for equal value or higher with prior approval. A restocking charge will apply.
- All sales are made pursuant to these conditions and orders are received with the understanding that they are placed under these conditions.
ICC Design Certified Crossfire™ Brass Burner is a state of the art outdoor flame system. It was established with a specific air to gas mixture ratio which produces twice the flame with the same volume of fuel. Or, the same amount of flame using half the amount of gas. This innovative technology has allowed our product to outperform all other outdoor fire pits on the market.
Warming Trends™ patented technology is unique only to our Crossfire™ Brass Burner System, which allows you the benefit of gas savings and a higher quality experience. No need to use the old fashion fire rings anymore.
The Burner Matters
- Lifetime Warranty
- Twice the Flame
- All Brass Construction (no corrosion)
- Engineered “jets” create efficient and beautiful flames
Will it Keep Me Warm?
- This burner produces incredible heat
- For OPTIMAL warmth, you need to retain that heat
- Here’s How